LABORATORIOS ORDESA is a Spanish company that aspires to the highest standards of compliance with the current legality, and especially, regarding the protection of personal data.
Pursuant to Article 10 of Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE in its Spanish abbreviation), as well as in the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 (General Data Protection Regulation) and the provisions of the legislation of the country where the user access this website, we are making available to you the "general information" contained in the identification details of the owner of this website and information on the prices of products/services offered through the site.
Owner: LABORATORIOS ORDESA, S.L.
Address: Ctra. Del prat, nº9-11, 08830-Sant Boi de Llobregat (Barcelona)
Email: [email protected]
Telephone: +34 902105243
Fax: +34 902105246
N.I.F (Tax ID No.): B60402682
Registration details: Barcelona Trade Registry, Volume 26418, Folio 54, Sheet B 102676, 1st registration.
"LABORATORIOS ORDESA has the relevant administrative authorisation to conduct its business, pursuant to the regulations in force. The data relating to this authorisation pertain to LABORATORIOS ORDESA and LABORATORIOS ORDESA is the body responsible for overseeing this authorisation".
The content of the Website (www.ordesa-me.com), including all text, images, graphic design, source code, logos, trademarks, etc. is the sole property of LABORATORIOS ORDESA and is covered by Intellectual Property legislation. Reproduction, modification, distribution or manipulation of this content is therefore prohibited.
LABORATORIOS ORDESA is the sole holder of all intellectual property rights and other similar rights applicable to the Website. Furthermore, LABORATORIOS ORDESA, or any of the companies that comprise the LABORATORIOS ORDESA group of companies, reserve all rights to any of the Content, Services or proprietary elements incorporated in the Website, including but not limited to:
• The elements comprising the visual appearance, graphic image and other sensory stimuli of the webpages that comprise the Website
• the browsing architecture
• the source codes of the webpages
• computer programs
• logotypes; and
• distinctive signs
LABORATORIOS ORDESA reserves the right to update, modify or remove information contained on its website, as well as its configuration, functions or general conditions, at any time without prior notice.
The user agrees not to remove, delete, alter, manipulate or in any way modify:
• Any notes, legends, indications or symbols that either LABORATORIOS ORDESA or the legitimate holders of the rights incorporate within their ownership with regards to intellectual property (e.g. copyright, ©, ® and ™, etc.).
• Any technical protective or identification devices that the Content may contain (e.g. watermarks, digital fingerprints, etc.).
LABORATORIOS ORDESA authorises users to access and browse the Website, using the Services and viewing the Content contained therein.
Accessing, viewing and, where applicable, downloading the Content and/or Services must at all times and in all cases be for strictly personal, non-commercial purposes.
LABORATORIOS ORDESA reserves all Property rights including but not limited to, all intellectual property rights that it holds. LABORATORIOS ORDESA does not grant any other licence or authorisation for use to the user over its Property other than that expressly detailed in this clause.
All third party links to this website should be to the main or home page.
Users and, in general, anyone who intends to establish a link between their website and the Website must comply with the conditions set forth below:
• Any intention to establish a link in a manner other than that stipulated in this clause requires the prior written authorisation of LABORATORIOS ORDESA.
• The user may not reproduce, or imitate, in full or in part, the content of the Website, or the look and feel thereof, or create frames or link inline from the pages of LABORATORIOS ORDESA.
• Users must not create a browser, frame, environment or navigation bar on the pages of the Website.
• No false, inaccurate, incorrect or slanderous declarations or statements may be made about the Website, LABORATORIOS ORDESA or any LABORATORIOS ORDESA Property and, in particular, it must not be declared or implied that LABORATORIOS ORDESA collaborates or is a collaborating partner and/or has in any way supervised or taken on the content or services offered or made available from the website on which the link is established.
• The website on which the link is established may not contain any trademark, commercial name, establishment name, name, logotype, slogan or other distinctive signs belonging to LABORATORIOS ORDESA, with the exception of signs that form part of the link itself or any other Property that has been licensed with the prior written authorisation of LABORATORIOS ORDESA.
• The website on which the link is established may not contain information or content that is illegal, immoral or contrary to generally accepted ethical conduct and public order, nor shall it contain any content or services.
LABORATORIOS ORDESA reserves the right to take legal action against anyone who commits any of the following prohibited activities:
The following is expressly prohibited:
1. The use of any of the content and services for purposes that are illegal, prohibited in this Legal Notice, detrimental to the rights and interests of others, or that may in any way damage, disable, overload, impair or hinder the normal use of the services, IT equipment or documents, files and content of any type stored on any IT equipment of LABORATORIOS ORDESA.
2. The use of content and services protected by any intellectual property rights belonging to the entity or to third parties without the User having first obtained the necessary authorisation from the rights holders to carry out the use, intended or otherwise.
3. The reproduction, copying, distribution, communication, transformation or modification of any content, except with the authorisation of the holder of the corresponding rights or where such actions are permitted by law.
4. Introducing viruses or other physical or electronic elements that may damage or hinder the normal operation of the network, the system or the IT equipment (hardware and software) of LABORATORIOS ORDESA or of third parties, or which may damage the electronic documents and files stored on such IT equipment.
5. Obtaining or attempting to obtain content using means or procedures other than those that have, where applicable, been provided for such purposes, in general, those usually used on the Internet for such purposes, provided they do not risk damaging or disabling the Website, the Services and/or the Content.
LABORATORIOS ORDESA does not provide any type of guarantee regarding the suitability of the content included in the website for the individual purposes of the people who access the content. Therefore, the individuals who access the website and use the information and content available in it do so exclusively under their own responsibility.
By way of example and without limitation, LABORATORIOS ORDESA is not liable for any potential direct or indirect damages, consequential damages and/or loss of profit that may result due to: errors or omissions in the content published in the website, the portal's unavailability or operating issues, the transmission of computer viruses and/or service interruptions.
PRIVACY AND DATA PROTECTION
Pursuant to European legislation, and according to the article 13 of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 (hereinafter, General Data Protection Regulation or GDPR), LABORATORIOS ORDESA informs the user/customer that all personal data provided to us through the website are held in a file created and maintained under the responsibility of LABORATORIOS ORDESA, and registered in the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
Client/User directly provides his/her personal data to LABORATORIOS ORDESA, and authorize us to treat your personal data directly, therefore there is no international transfer of data, without prejudice to certain services being provided by distributors or collaborators of LABORATORIOS ORDESA from the country which the user belongs, who will be considered as Data Processor.
Personal data may be used to manage the services offered, process orders, carry out administrative tasks and send technical, commercial or advertising information via ordinary or electronic mail to customers or users on products that may be of interest to them. This acceptance may be revoked at any time. Likewise, the personal data you provide will not be used for purposes other than those detailed in this legal notice nor will they be communicated to unauthorized third parties, and will be treated applying the necessary security measures to prevent unauthorized access from third parties, according to article 5.1 GDPR.
LABORATORIOS ORDESA guarantees the confidentiality and security of your personal data when processing them, to the extent that it has implemented the processing policies and security measures referred to in the General Data Protection Regulation. The processing policies and security measures implemented at LABORATORIOS ORDESA prevent the alteration, loss, processing or unauthorised use of your personal data.
Answering the forms provided to obtain information on the products marketed by LABORATORIOS ORDESA, or any other questionnaire that may be provided in the future, is completely optional. However, the refusal of the user/customer to provide certain data may make it impossible for the service offered by LABORATORIOS ORDESA to be fulfilled.
LABORATORIOS ORDESA will keep personal data as long as it is necessary to fulfil the purposes for which we collect them, unless otherwise provided by law or by the user / client.
Users may exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation and, where applicable, opposition to the processing of their personal data, under the terms and conditions provided for in the law. To exercise these rights, and for any clarifications, you can contact us by emailing us at [email protected], or by postal mail to LABORATORIOS ORDESA S.L, Ctra. Del Prat, nº 9-11, 08830-Sant Boi de Llobregat (Barcelona)
In accordance with Article 13 et seq. of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), LABORATORIES ORDESA, S.L. hereby informs you that any data you provide us with directly will be processed to manage your enquiry.
The personal data subject to processing may be included, where applicable, in any of the following categories: identification information (name, surnames, address), personal details (postal address, telephone, email, etc.).
The legal basis for processing data is the contractual relationship to manage and process your enquiry correctly.
Your personal data will be retained while your enquiry remains open. Your acceptance may be withdrawn at any time. However, if you decide to withdraw your consent, your enquiry will be cancelled.
Laboratories Ordesa will not transfer or submit your personal data to third parties, except as otherwise provided for by law. Notwithstanding the foregoing, if you request information from a country where ORDESA is not present, your personal data will be transferred to a local distributor to manage your enquiry.
You can exercise your rights to Laboratories Ordesa to access, rectify, erase, restrict, transfer, and oppose the processing of your personal data. To exercise your rights, please send a request via email to the Data Protection Officer at [email protected] In addition, you may exercise your right to file a claim to the corresponding control authority should you deem it necessary.
JURISDICTION AND GOVERNING LAW
This legal notice is governed by European legislation and alternatively by the law of the country which the user belongs. Any disputes that may arise regarding this website or its activities will fall within the jurisdiction of the Courts of the City of Barcelona (Spain), except if otherwise provided in the law of the country which the user belongs.